Preternatural

Random musings of a restless mind on politics, current affairs, fiction, technology, world wide web, everything else under the blue sky and beyond. Inner peace.. Inner peace.. Inner peace..

Wednesday, 24 October 2007

Photos at the right angle........





























Posted by Vickye Jain at 22:42
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: funny, photos, pics, right angle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

I am nothing, yet I am everything

My photo
Vickye Jain
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  September (1)
  • ►  2011 (6)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  July (5)
  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2009 (4)
    • ►  June (4)
  • ►  2008 (10)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ▼  2007 (14)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ▼  October (8)
      • The Mighty Media...........
      • Photos at the right angle........
      • Some amazing quotes.......(Note: I am not the auth...
      • The Quarter life Crisis - A great essay....... (No...
      • How to think.......(Note: I am not the author of t...
      • Brace yourself, here come the robots........
      • Love thy neighbour.........
      • An Empty Mind Is Devil's Advocate
    • ►  September (3)

You are visitor number:

hit counter
free web counter
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.