Sunday, 15 June 2008

Goodbye my friend, Goodbye...


I'll wait for you my friend; as long as the sun shines I'll wait for you

Soon you will be gone; gone away to live your life

And I will stay; stay to live mine

Until the day we meet again; I'll wait for you


I'll have the memories till then; memories of us together

The time we spent chatting; the time we spent smiling

I'll remember the time you cried; and the time you laughed

I know they will last a lifetime; till then I'll wait for you


Wonder why you mean so much to me; why you're so special?

I don't care what people say; this is friendship to me

If this is how friendship is; I'm afraid I'll die in love

But even as I'm dying my friend; I'll wait for you


This is what you mean to me; this how much I care

Not even a thousand new friends; will equal you

Coz you have a special place; a place in my heart O friend

Until the time you come & open that door again; I'll wait for you


Why do I want to be with you; why cant I just stay in touch?

Answers to these I can't tell; but I think you know them too

All I can tell is; I'll wait for you

So long the sun shines; so long I'm alive

So long I breathe; I'll wait for you



Author: Vj

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's beautiful....

vikas sangwan said...

yeah Vickye...nicely written!